ATLANTA — Global telematics software solutions provider Isotrak has released an electronic logging device application.
The application provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface so drivers can focus on safety and their deliveries, according to Brett Conner, president of Isotrak North America.
“HOS regulations are a major issue given how time-consuming it can be to stay on top of legislative changes,” Conner said. “We understand this can be a challenging task, so we remove this burden for our customers by providing software solutions that are not only easy to use but are also always in compliance with the latest regulations. Plus, our support teams go the extra mile by training drivers and back-office administrators on integrating the technology so they can quickly reduce waste and recognize the value of these tools.”
Conner said Isotrak’s Compliance application is simple to integrate into existing workflows and device infrastructures.
Paperless reporting features reduce overhead costs and administrative inaccuracies, while automatic software updates ensure fleet operations are always compliant with the ELD mandate.
The HOS app is designed with an intuitive interface that streamlines reporting and supports unlimited co-drivers.
Additional benefits include:
• Comprehensive logs that show time-remaining displays, shipping information, duty statuses and drive distances.
• Easy access through Isotrak’s online portal for back-office managers to monitor driver activities.
• Alerts that are sent to drivers through their mobile devices to avoid potential breaches of HOS rules.
• Color-coded panels that show drivers when they’re required to be on- or off-duty
Conner said Isotrak also complements the HOS app by including a Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR) solution, which allows drivers to submit pre- and post-trip vehicle inspection reports through their mobile devices.
He said benefits include:
• The option to upload photos so drivers can comment on specific areas of a vehicle that need attention.
• Electronic signatures so drivers can easily review and sign off on repairs.
• Streamlined access to digital inspection reports so back-office administrators can prioritize maintenance repairs across their entire fleets
For more information on Isotrak’s Compliance solutions, visit www.isotrak.com/HOS.
The Trucker staff can be reached to comment on this article at email@example.com.
Find more news and analysis from The Trucker, and share your thoughts, on Facebook.