An FTR official said the Class 8 market remains “red-hot” and that the capacity crunch is transforming into a capacity crisis and many fleets of..
GREENBELT, Md. — It’s here. Starting today commercial motor vehicle inspectors will conduct high-volume, high-visibility inspections of large trucks and buses for 72 hours as..
GRAIN VALLEY, Mo. — The Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association today expressed disappointment that its to the ELD mandate has been denied. The request was submitted..
WASHINGTON — The National Retail Federation (NRF) today warned consumers that U.S. tariffs on $34 billion in Chinese goods set to take effect Friday will..
On this weeks show:
- Truck dumps human waste onto a highway.
- A party breaks out on a Arkansas interstate?
- A driverless semi crashes into a house.
- New strong freight data is released.
In this weeks episode we cover:
- Man clings to hood of car doing 70MPH.
- Mad Max mode for Tesla Semi.
- Truck driver game comes to Xbox.
- Operation Safe Driver Week.