WASHINGTON — Imports at the nation’s major retail container ports are expected to grow steadily throughout the summer despite the prospect of heavy..
On-highway diesel prices rose in the past week, albeit by an almost imperceptible $0.007, leaving the national average at $3.243 as of July 9, according..
On this weeks show:
- Truck dumps human waste onto a highway.
- A party breaks out on a Arkansas interstate?
- A driverless semi crashes into a house.
- New strong freight data is released.
In this weeks episode we cover:
- Man clings to hood of car doing 70MPH.
- Mad Max mode for Tesla Semi.
- Truck driver game comes to Xbox.
- Operation Safe Driver Week.