Melton Truck Lines Wants You to be a Part of Our Winning Team!
Be a part of a family, not just a truck number.
Melton Truck Lines, a premier air-ride flatbed carrier based in Tulsa, OK, emphasizes the importance of treating drivers with respect. Melton makes drivers feel like they are a part of a family.
Aside from great pay and benefits, Melton also boasts innovative driver and spouse relations programs. Melton knows how important it is for drivers to have the support of their loved ones and Melton works endlessly to make sure drivers and their families are happy.
Here is what some Melton spouses have to say:
“Drivers are treated like people, not numbers. Employees in different departments are always willing to assist us whenever we need it.”
“The people truly make Melton special. The CEO, Mr. Peterson, always makes you feel special and like you are part of a family. He knows my name and says hi to me in the hallway even when he is obviously busy. Our driver manager is always concerned about us and does her best to communicate.”
“It is great how Melton cares about the health of their drivers. They have programs that other companies would never even think of having.”
“I ride with my husband and when we went to Melton, I knew that we would be with Melton until we retire.”
- Type of Runs: 48 States + Canada (optional) / OTR
- Trailers Pulled: Flatbed/Stepdeck
- Time Away from Home: 12-21 Days
Melton is now offering GUARANTEED PAY for all drivers and a SIGN ON BONUS for experienced drivers!
- Recent Graduate/Entry Level: 43 cpm
- 3 to 12 Months OTR: 45 cpm
- 1-3 Years Experience: 50 cpm
- 3+ Years Experience: 51 cpm
- Top Base Pay: 56 cpm (Based on Melton experience)
Excellent Pay, Benefits, and Bonuses
- Guaranteed Pay for All Drivers
- Sign on Bonus for Experienced Drivers
- Performance Bonus – Up to an Extra $5400 Per Year
- Bonuses: Safety, Performance, Referral, & More
- Tarp Pay: $50 Per Load
- Extra Pickup: $25
- Overdimensional Pay: 8 cpm
- Canada/Hazmat Pay: 6 cpm
- Health Coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement – $2400
- Late Model Equipment
- Pet and Rider Programs
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- No DUIs in the past 5 years
- Must pass drug screen
Cents per mile.43-.56