Two organizations that report truck orders have said the latest data indicates that the new truck market is still strong. ACT Research said its preliminary..
WESTLAKE, Ohio — TravelCenters of America (TravelCenters), operator of the TA and Petro Stopping Centers travel center brands, is now accepting nominations for the 2019..
PORTLAND, Ore. — Daimler Trucks Wednesday said it was creating an Automated Truck Research and Development Center at Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) headquarters on..
PORTLAND, Ore. — Freightliner Trucks premiered two fully electrified commercial vehicles, a Freightliner eCascadia heavy-duty truck and a Freightliner eM2 106 medium-duty truck today, during..
WASHINGTON — U.S. employers kept up a brisk hiring pace in June by adding 213,000 jobs, while trucking added 2,500 jobs, a sign of confidence..
WASHINGTON — The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has put a New Mexico-licensed CMV driver out-of-service and sidelined his truck after it was found he..
On this weeks show:
- Truck dumps human waste onto a highway.
- A party breaks out on a Arkansas interstate?
- A driverless semi crashes into a house.
- New strong freight data is released.
In this weeks episode we cover:
- Man clings to hood of car doing 70MPH.
- Mad Max mode for Tesla Semi.
- Truck driver game comes to Xbox.
- Operation Safe Driver Week.