ARLINGTON, Va. — Leaders of the American Trucking Associations and the Rhode Island Trucking Association (RITA) today pledged to continue fighting against what they..
There’s a reason analysts call the price of oil and related products like diesel and home heating oil volatile. Today, the U.S. on-highway national average..
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks North America are partnering with colleges in Florida, Ohio and Texas to offer the Diesel Advanced Technology..
RIVERSIDE, Mo. — Rolling Strong, the provider of driver wellness programs for transportation companies and their drivers, as well as owner-operators, has formed a partnership..
Every long-haul trucker knows America’s roads and bridges are in bad need of repair and that congestion is getting worse. But congestion aside, the American..
By Don Ake CV Equipment Expert Reprinted With Permission BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — The Institute for Supply Management’s PMI for Manufacturing (Purchasing Managers Index) jumped to..
On this weeks show:
- Truck dumps human waste onto a highway.
- A party breaks out on a Arkansas interstate?
- A driverless semi crashes into a house.
- New strong freight data is released.
In this weeks episode we cover:
- Man clings to hood of car doing 70MPH.
- Mad Max mode for Tesla Semi.
- Truck driver game comes to Xbox.
- Operation Safe Driver Week.